FOR APPROVAL: The license of Multics

Zak Greant zak.greant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:03:14 UTC 2007

Greetings All,

I've triaged the messages in this thread, taking every material issue
raised and putting it into its own ticket.

As the discussion continues, I'll keep doing this. When new issues are
raised, they will get their own tickets. When an existing issue is
discussed, the material points will be added to the appropriate
ticket.

Visit https://osi.osuosl.org/ticket/32 to see how I have structured things.

This strategy for dealing with discussions helps to ensure that we
have a good catalogue of every significant issue and that we can
easily see what we have addressed and what we haven't.

It's also a hell of a lot easier to dig through than the mailing list. :)

I'll be opening up the system as soon as I get a bit more polishing
done. If you want to help polish, ping me for an account.

Cheers!
--zak