Contributor License Agreements

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Mon May 14 15:07:11 UTC 2007

The Academic Free License (AFL 3.0) can serve as a contributor agreement,
allowing you to re-release the software under a different license if
necessary.

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242 * cell: 707-478-8932 * fax: 707-485-1243
Skype: LawrenceRosen
Author of "Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom and
                Intellectual Property Law" (Prentice Hall 2004)