Near Public Domain license

Jesse Hannah jesse.hannah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:39:09 UTC 2007

I'm personally a big fan of the MIT license, it's much simpler and
less restrictive than the GPL. Something like what Lawrence Rosen
suggested---include a waiver of the right to enforce the terms of the
license, maybe also one waiving the copyright and permission notice
inclusion clause---would probably be the best way to do what you're
looking for. That's basically what you have already, and it's still
under an OSI license.
--
jbh

~~~~