DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Jan 27 18:59:51 UTC 2007

maurizio.busso at tele2.it writes:
 > mistake.<br>

You get off the mailing list by unsubscribing from it; not by posting
your request so that EVERYONE can see what a Big Fat Idiot you are
(we're taking notes and naming names).

You unsubscribe from the mailing list by sending any piece of email to
license-discuss-unsubscribe at opensource.org.  When you get the
confirmation email, reply to it.

If your email address has changed, send email to
license-discuss-unsubscribe-oldname=old.host at opensource.org.  You'll
get the confirmation at your new address.  Reply to it.

If none of these methods work, send email to
license-discuss-owner at opensource.org.

All of this information was sent to you when you subscribed; don't try
to say that you didn't know.

Never EVER send mailing list subscription requests to the list.
Never.  Ever.  If you can't follow this rule, then don't subscribe to
mailing lists.  Ever.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | You can do any damn thing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | you want, as long as you