delite me from your mailing list

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Jan 24 23:32:54 UTC 2007

This whole experience concerns me on multiple levels. Why should we allow
people (other than me and my friends, of course) ever to post repeated spam
messages through some automatic script that they negligently invoke? And why
should it be so easy for malicious people (Matthew Flaschen explicitly
excepted) to unsubscribe third parties from this list? The whole thing
sounds like a massive security breach. Thank God we're not running the
Pentagon here.

Can't someone find a more sophisticated subscription and posting mechanism
than this email list?

This is getting to be less of a "delite" than it could be.

/Larry