SocialText AGAINST paper wiki page

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jan 23 16:55:03 UTC 2007

Quoting Andrew C. Oliver (acoliver at buni.org):

> I'm not doing it deliberately.  I AM sincerely trying.  I'm sorry that
> I've made you feel disenfranchised.

To clarify:  No, I recognise that you've been doing a fine job of
collating and summarising some viewpoints per your own criteria, and
it's appreciated.

I've expressed my view here, which suits me OK, as I was saying -- and
meant that, verbatim.  Anyway, you don't owe me anything in that area,
your blog isn't a public resource ("franchise") in the first place, and
I appreciate the work you've done on it.