SocialText license discussion--call for closure of arguments

Timothy McIntyre tmcintyre at terracottatech.com
Sat Jan 20 00:17:53 UTC 2007

As for the invitation for submissions "for" and "against" the approval
of the SocialText-submitted "generic attribution provision," I would be
willing to prepare a position in favor of the license, perhaps with a
few small modifications.  I would be happy to work with anyone else who
favors approving the license.

Essentially, I think the SocialText license should be approved for the
same reasons that the OSI approved the Attribution Assurance License.

Timothy McIntyre // General Counsel
Terracotta // Open Source Clustering for Java

www.terracotta.org