Introducing Open Solutions Alliance

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 05:28:58 UTC 2007

This time to the entire list. Sigh.

Disclosure: Chris DiBona worked for VA Software/OSTG before he decided
> to tread the evil/not evil line at Google (which also runs on lots of
> proprietary software).

Indeed, if this wasn't clear before....well, I have the original
sourceforge.net network solutions reg emails if you'd like to see em :-)

Meanwhile, quietly and behind-the-scenes, we are making major
> contributions to the Xaraya CMS project and building whole new book
> publishing venture whose sole purpose is to create high-quality, up to
> date documentation for open source software.

I heard you guys were messing with this. Do you like it?

Chris