Editorial Board, Take 2 - vs. Trac Maintainers

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Sat Dec 1 02:06:54 UTC 2007

> I wouldn't qualify it as entry level work - unskilled people working
> in this role will cause more problems than they help resolve.

I agree. There are quite a few people who are active participants on this
list and whose interest and attention to issues is already apparent. They
are not "unskilled." These people often ask and sometimes even answer the
very questions the editors are expected to answer. So don't treat it as an
entry-level position. It is just a different skill (and time commitment)
that we need.

/Larry