(OT) - Major Blow to Copyleft Theory

Chris Travers chris at metatrontech.com
Thu Aug 30 00:06:37 UTC 2007

Alexander;

The issue is that Wallace vs. FSF is pointless because it didn't get
past the question of whether it was properly before the court.  All the
court ruled was that the complaint was articulated such that it could
constitute a case, had Wallace had standing to try it.  IANAL, but I
know enough not to point to cases that were dismissed as evidence of
legal problems.

If you don't mind contacting me off-list to discuss what you don't like
about Free/Open Source Software in general, I would be happy to discuss
such things.  However, as this is contributing nothing to this list, I
would suggest you drop this diversion.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers