For Approval: GPLv3

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Tue Aug 28 08:49:32 UTC 2007

Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> The GPLv3 talks about licenses from *original licensors*, not
> sublicenses from sublicensors. So tell us stupid

Stop calling me stupid.  Show some respect.

> once again how that conversion theory supposed to work and what made you become original
> licensor to Chris Travers' BSDL code.

Chris Travers is the original licensor.  He gives me "a license [...],
to run, modify and propagate that work, subject to this License [GPL]."
 Chris also gave me a license to run, modify, and propagate the work
subject to many other licenses, but I don't care about that right now.

Matt Flaschen