GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review (WAS: License Committee Report for July 2007)

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:36:04 UTC 2007

I'm not sure if I've said it before, but I'd like to ensure that my
only objection is logged as well, while approval of the lgpl and gpl
versions 3 is fine, it should be explicitly stated that any amendments
must be put through this process for them to be considered osi
approved.

Thanks.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com