Possible OSI certification mark abuse

ynneb ynneb at tlen.pl
Fri Apr 13 22:47:08 UTC 2007

Hmm.... I just installed the newest version (1.23.1 I think it was), and
while indeed the site doesn't mention it, the clause is still present in the
program itself: "free for non-commercial use, released under GPL" (it
displays on the main window when you click the DM2 in the systray).  I'm
guessing the authors forgot to remove it?  Should we nag them about it?

PS. Sorry about late reply - haven't had time.  Got my first IT job and I'm
slaving overtime to catch up :(  I guess we all gotta pay our dues.