For Approval: Broad Institute Public License (BIPL)

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Wed Oct 18 19:00:32 UTC 2006

That still allows MIT to deliberately provide an exclusive license for
technologies implemented in BIPL code, as long as the express purpose is
something other than pursuing BIPL licensees.  There are still other
possible purposes, such as revenue for MIT.

I think "Notwithstanding the foregoing, Initial Contributor shall not
knowingly exclusively license the Patent Claims" would be better.

Matthew Flaschen

This language