APL license - What about the enforced logos?

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Nov 30 13:35:15 UTC 2006

Matthew Flaschen writes:
 > Russ Nelson wrote:
 > > We tried to protect it as a trademark, however it is too
 > > descriptive.
 >
 > So, in other words, you tried and failed to trademark it.

Failure is an option only if success is also an option.  In this
particular case, success was never possible, so how can we be said to
have failed?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | You can do any damn thing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | you want, as long as you