APL license - What about the enforced logos?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Nov 12 21:10:54 UTC 2006

Quoting David Woolley (david at djwhome.demon.co.uk):

> I think it is also an ad hominem and an obscure one at that.

Apologies for any excessive erudition.

> I suspect he's accusing me of reading the licence terms literally when
> I'm actually talking about reading between the lines much more than
> he seems to be doing.

Actually, I'm suggesting that members of this mailing list, including
but not limited to Mr Woolsey, should not raise objections to licences
that posit judges unable or unwilling to read with, and intelligently
apply, context.  Licences are a matter of law, not compiler design.

--
Cheers,           "I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate
Rick Moen         those who do.  And, for the people who like country music,