[FWD: RE: [Ebxmlrr-tech] License issue with our customer]

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu May 4 18:53:27 UTC 2006

It's not a particularly interesting case unless you happen to be one
of the participants.  It has almost nothing to do with open source
licensing, and everything to do with the terms of the contract.  It's
fine to bring up as a cautionary tale: "Be Careful What You Agree To".
I'm sure there are better places to talk about this; for example the
Free Software Business mailing list: fsb-subscribe at crynwr.com.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | A computer without Python is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | like a CPU without memory: