Help in choosing appropriate open-source license...

Tony R arajakum at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 22:35:30 UTC 2006

Ok, after some reading and thought, here's my proposed plan of action:

[1] As I am the person who came up with this innovative piece of software
that I'm calling Dialogos, therefore I can exercise my right to dual-license
the software.
[2] For the open-source version, my plan is to modify the CDDL, to include
phrasing such as:

"If you make available a speech application using Dialogos, you shall play
the included audio file opening-blurb.wav before any other prompts are
played by the application, in addition to your responsibilities under the
CDDL."

That is, an audio equivalent to the licensing splash on startup.

Thoughts?

--Tony