[META] For Approval: BSD License for UCAR's VAPOR Software

David Woolley david at djwhome.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 12 12:12:12 UTC 2006

> Mr. Wilson and others involved in license-discuss:  We have buy-in to

(Note xmnls: is invalid under text/html, and the namespace is a Microsoft
proprietary one.)

It is not very sensible to send documents in Microsoft proprietary formats
to an open source related mailing list.  The documentation for these formats
is hindered by non-compete and non-disclosure agreements.

Posting HTML is generally undesirable on public lists, but not an open
source issue.