License Committee Report for September 2005

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Sep 9 14:55:48 UTC 2005

Forrest J. Cavalier III writes:
 > Eric S. Raymond wrote:
 > > You knew or should have known those rules when you walked in.
 >
 > Someone changed the rules.

Publication of three proposed new criteria: 2 Mar 2005
Submission of OVPL: 03 Jun 2005

Alex even participated in the thread that discussed the criteria!
So did you.  How can you say that Alex didn't know the rules when he
submitted his license?  That's not just wrong, it's Wrong.

Or are you arguing that we can never change the rules?  That dog won't
hunt either.

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.