For Approval: MindTree Public License

Matthew Seth Flaschen superm40 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 16 17:45:44 UTC 2005

There's no way this complies with the OSD.  With little effort, I can easily find

"By clicking on the I Agree button below, You shall be affirming ..."

which is a pure violation of OSD#10(it's exactly what that term was for)

If he fixes that, I'm sure I can find more violations.  It's just not worth the effort, at least not now.

-Matt Flaschen