For Approval: Open-Realty License

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. roddixon at cyberspaces.org
Wed May 25 05:18:16 UTC 2005

Regarding your second question: I do not think charging for the privilege of
removing the otherwise obligatory html comment would create an OSI license
approval issue. That should be fine as far as the OSD  provides.

I think you are proposing an open  source license with a "soft" copyleft
provision that contains an  original licensor attribution requirement. IF
so, this would comply with the OSD.  For clarity, you should re-post a draft
of your license that is consistent with what is on your website.

Rod