Question regarding a new local license approach

Fabian Bastin Fabian.Bastin at cerfacs.fr
Thu Mar 10 15:55:13 UTC 2005

Hi,

IMHO, such local issues are important, since the way a license is
interpreted may vary following the national and international
legislations, and so we can face annoying legal issues. I therefore take
the liberty to transmit the following link for informational purposes:
http://europa.eu.int/idabc/servlets/Doc?id=19296. It is an attempt to
develop an open-source license that would cover the european community
legal issues.

I am not involved in the process, so I can not give you more details,
but I can transmit email addresses from some of the authors.

Regards,

Fabian