Cherokee Nation Open Source License

Benjamin Rossen b.rossen at onsnet.nu
Sun Jan 16 23:32:08 UTC 2005

Brian

The article didn't say much about the Cherokee Nation's license, except that
it is still being written. Perhaps someone ought to approach them in the
spirit of friendly co-operation to assist with the preparation of a license
that meets the Open Source Definition.

If it does, of course, then being a Cherokee Nation license shall become
somewhat of a moot point. It shall belong to the Open Source Nation; being
people like myself wearing dark stripes under our eyes... but not from
warpaint.

Benjamin Rossen