Approval re: MirOS and ISC licence templates (was Re: License Committee Report for December 2004)

Thorsten Glaser tg at 66h.42h.de
Sun Feb 6 18:49:53 UTC 2005

Dixi:

>Russell Nelson dixit:
>
>>Title: MirOS Licence Template & OpenBSD License Template
>
>>Recommend: rejection because not submitted in proper form.  If
>>  submitted in the full form, then approval.
>
>Since I haven't received any response *at all* on my previous
>reply[...]

Before this month's board meeting is over, I would like to ask
whether the form I have submitted the licences in is okay or not,
and if not, what parts are missing.

I would really like to receive a reply at all, even if it's
just an ACK, because, you know, talking to a wall is frustrating.

//mirabile
--
> [...] Echtzeit hat weniger mit "Speed"[...] zu tun, sondern damit, daß der
> richtige Prozeß voraussagbar rechtzeitig sein Zeitscheibchen bekommt.
Wir haben uns[...] geeinigt, dass das verwendete Echtzeit-Betriebssystem[...]
weil selbst einfachste Operationen *echt* *Zeit* brauchen.	(aus d.a.s.r)