License Committee Report for December 2005

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Dec 8 20:20:12 UTC 2005

I'm the chair of the license approval committee.  This is my report
for the current set of licenses under discussion.  If anybody
disagrees with my assessment of the committee's conclusions, say so
promptly.

Note: BCC'ed to the license submittors.

--

Title: MindTree Public License (MTPL)
Submission: http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:11139:200510:ecmngoaakbmlijlpoibm

--

Title: OSL/AFL 3.0
Submission: http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:msp:10941:fhabfhkahidacabelfhh

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | A computer without Python is
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | like a CPU without memory: