Change ot topic, back to OVPL

Brian Behlendorf brian at collab.net
Wed Aug 24 18:16:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Do any license-discuss readers disagree with me?

I disagree with requirements for certification that go beyond conformance
to the letter and spirit of OSD.  Alex is right - you didn't make Sun go
get the MPL fixed.  All this effort being poured into denying the OVPL
certification would be better invested elsewhere, such as in license
comparison documents, or the license selection wizards people have
proposed or prototyped, or in culling dead licenses.  IMHO.

 	Brian