Open Software License

Giacomo A. Catenazzi cate at debian.org
Thu Aug 18 09:27:25 UTC 2005

Hello!

I've read the article about OSL v.3 in LWN, but I've some doubts
about the license (doubts also in v.2.1):

> 3) Grant of Source Code License. The term "Source Code" means the
> preferred form of the Original Work for making modifications to it
> and all available documentation describing how to modify the Original
> Work. (...)

My problem is "all available documentation". Is it too strong?
Should I include also external documentation (and if it is non-free)?
What about new version of building documentation? Should I include the
old version if I delete some paragraph?

ciao
	cate