OSL 2.1 for textbooks

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Fri Apr 15 04:34:36 UTC 2005

I use the OSL or AFL (version 2.1) for most of my own publications. I
intended those licenses to be suitable for documents, textbooks and the
like. See http://rosenlaw.com/oslbook.htm.

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
707-485-1242  ●  fax: 707-485-1243
Author of “Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom
               and Intellectual Property Law” (Prentice Hall 2004)