License Wizard; previously Re: An explanation of the difficulty of solving licenseproliferation in one sentence

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Apr 7 20:11:25 UTC 2005

I once saw a license comparison matrix with several licenses and their
pertinent features.  I can't find it now, but it might be a first test for
coverage of the wizard - make sure it asks questions for all of the
important distinguishing features.  I was actually looking for that (or a
wizard) when I came across this mailing list.

Scott