License Wizard; previously Re: An explanation of the difficulty of solving licenseproliferation in one sentence

Justin Clift jclift at digitaldistribution.com
Thu Apr 7 18:29:01 UTC 2005

Alex Rousskov wrote:
> On Thu, 2005/04/07 (MDT), <jclift at digitaldistribution.com> wrote:
>
>>   a) Does the opensource.org server support PHP?
>
> Does not matter. It will support it if needed. We can (should?) host
> alpha  versions elsewhere anyway.

No worries.

>>   b) What's the first question it should ask?
>
> I think the question tree should be fully configurable to allow Wizard
> modification and forking without code duplication.

Good thinking, we'll get to that in a bit for sure.

> Do you have any cycles for writing this? I can help with the design and
> initial configuration.

That would be cool.

I can put some time into this, and other peoples time as well.  :)

Design/config wise, what are you thinking of?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Executive Director
Digital Distribution Global Training Services Pty. Ltd.