Licensing options for firmware

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Tue Apr 5 02:18:22 UTC 2005

Heck, I've seen some code in Linux that didn't NEED to be obfuscated to
accomplish that!  =]

I think that kind of violates the spirit of the licensing, at any rate.
Doesn't provide much value to the community.  I think I'll just go with a
non-commercial license.  I'm still hoping to find one 'off-the-shelf',
though.  Don't want to craft my own, or hire a lawyer to do it.

Scott