compatibility and the OSD

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Sun Sep 26 02:28:38 UTC 2004

What's wrong with the Sun Industry Standards Source License (SISSL) for this
purpose? It is already approved by OSI as an open source license.

I note that JAVA is not made available by Sun under the SISSL.

/Larry

Lawrence Rosen
Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices (www.rosenlaw.com)
3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482