compatibility and the OSD

Bob Scheifler Bob.Scheifler at Sun.COM
Mon Sep 20 14:04:30 UTC 2004

For my personal edification, and hoping this is an acceptable inquiry,
I'd like to understand if and specifically how the following informal
license sketch conflicts with the OSD. Any and all comments appreciated.

1. The licensed work consists of source code, test suite in executable
    form, and test suite documentation.
2. A derivative work in executable form that has passed the unmodified
    test suite can be distributed under a license of your choosing.
3. Any other derivative work can only be distributed under this license.
    Any such distribution must include the unmodified test suite and
    test suite documentation.

- Bob