Creative Commons and public domain declarations

Alex Rousskov rousskov at measurement-factory.com
Fri Oct 1 23:07:04 UTC 2004

Thanks for sharing this! Your original "second-hand" rendering of
Lawrence Lessig's comments got me a little worried. I am glad that
Lawrence Lessig's actual position on public domain matches CC actions
and my understanding.

Adding a word of caution to CC pages dedicated to public domain (or
any contraversial legal document) is a good idea, of course.

Alex.