License Committee Report

Carmen Leeming cleeming at uvic.ca
Wed Nov 10 01:05:50 UTC 2004

Hi Russell.  We are still waiting on approval for the Adaptive Public
License.  After the last set of approvals, it was determined that more
discussion was needed on our license.  I prompted people for more
feedback, and we made some minor changes based on the comments
received.  Since that period we have been waiting for the next board
approval meeting.  Hopefully you can recommend that our license pass
approval this time.

Thanks,
Carmen Leeming