Definition of open source

Alan Rihm alan at centraview.com
Sun Nov 7 23:34:18 UTC 2004

Rick, I appreciate your position, and do not feel the need to continue
the discussion. It has degraded into an unproductive exchange that isn't
helping us to find an existing license or dual license strategy that
works for us.

If you can suggest one that deals with our exact business model, then we
would appreciate the guidance. If not, then we will simply go the
direction we are going.

Thank you.
Alan