STWL (spread the word license)

Bernhard Fastenrath bfastenrath at mac.com
Fri Nov 5 04:52:50 UTC 2004

I've modified the STWL license to restrict the requirement to inform
third parties to parties you are in contact with anyway, so the
reasoning this could ask for spamming does no longer apply (paragraph
3). I've modified paragraph 4 to require the user to be of assistance at
least twice, so the reasoning this could require a user to be of
assistance several thousand times also does no longer apply.

--
www.citizens-initiative.org <http://www.citizens-initiative.org/>