Documents on opensource.org

Evan Prodromou evan at bad.dynu.ca
Tue Nov 2 00:27:02 UTC 2004

So, this is probably the wrong forum for this discussion, but I'm
wondering:

     1. Is there any way to tell which pages on opensource.org are under
        the Open Software License, and which are under the Academic Free
        License? Or am I to read "The contents of this website are
        licensed under the Open Software License 2.1 or Academic Free
        License 2.1" as meaning that the contents are dual-licensed? If
        so, does that really make sense for these two licenses?
     2. For those under the Open Software License, where is the source
        code available? Why is the location of the source code not
        provided after the copyright notices?
     3. Why don't the pages on opensource.org follow the recommendations
        for labelling a work as being under the AFL or OSL, namely, by
        adding a notice directly after the copyright notice?

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou                  .O.
http://bad.dynu.ca/~evan/       ..O