Adaptive Public License

Jason McKerr jason at osuosl.org
Tue Mar 16 17:49:32 UTC 2004

I think this license is a good step.  It addresses a number of the
concerns typically voiced by universities and colleges when they move to
do Open Source development and release.  The jurisdictional section is
particularly well designed for University use.

At the Open Source Lab, we typically do licensing on a project by
project basis, and I think this license would fit fairly well with a
number of projects that we are either considering or actively
developing.

Jason McKerr
Operations Manager
The Open Source Lab