Dual licensing

Marius Amado Alves amado.alves at netcabo.pt
Sat Jun 12 09:43:18 UTC 2004

>  > tout court to mean something different, but life has shown repeatedly
>  > that the vast majority of speakers won't follow the suggestion.
>
> Actually, it's a small minority of speakers who won't follow the
> suggestion.  Their life is made more complicated by their choice...

Well, we don't really have figures do we? It's you perception against
mine. But no problem, I've agreed already not to use the term "open
source" with a different meaning that the OSD.

(At the SDC we're drafting a new license. We're using the term "fair
source" for internal work. I don't know if that's the term that will be
exposed. Suggestions welcome. www.softdevelcoop.org)