For Approval: Educational Community License

Wheeler, Bradley C. bwheeler at indiana.edu
Tue Jun 8 18:26:10 UTC 2004

Dear Larry,

I have changed the site and appended my exchange with Ernst from
yesterday which he graciously acknowledged back to me.  I'm not sure if
it made it to the license-discuss list, but please post on my behalf if
it is a closed list.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies regarding my over zealousness
in complying with the "save us the conversion step" formatting
instructions.

-- Brad