The Affero GPL (AGPL)

Michael Bernstein webmaven at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 00:53:50 UTC 2004

Henri Poole wrote:

> I publised the license and am open to changes.

Henri, thanks for joining the discussion. I very much hope to use the
AGPL on my own work, so if the issues raised here in the list can be
addressed in a new version of the license, I'll consider any time spent
well worth it.

I know you've been aware of the HTTP issue for some time. Have you been
working on a new draft of clause 2d that we can use as a starting point,
or shall we start with the existing version?

--
- Michael R. Bernstein  |  Author of Zope Bible
   michaelbernstein.com  |  & Zope.org Webmaster