IBM's open patent licensing policy

Alexander Terekhov TEREKHOV at de.ibm.com
Thu Jan 15 19:12:16 UTC 2004

Ok, that's <http://tinyurl.com/378bb>. In this respect, I like
<http://www.eclipse.org/legal/legalfaq.html#use_10>. To me it sounds
fair... and fully in line with "IBM's open patent licensing policy".

regards,
alexander.

To:     <lrosen at rosenlaw.com>
cc:     Steve Mallett <steve at fooworks.com>, Alexander
Terekhov/Germany/IBM at IBMDE, <webmaster at opensource.org>
Subject:        Re: IBM's open patent licensing policy

On 15-Jan-04, at 1:57 PM, Lawrence E. Rosen wrote:

> I'm not sure how to get to the license-discuss archives from the OSI
> site.
> I'll forward this email to our webmaster and hopefully he'll know.
> /Larry

>> --

The above link is the archive.  I've not been following the discussion
list  lately so I'll leave searching it as an exercise for you guys.
8^)

Steve Mallett
http://steve.OSDir.com

Call on God, but row away from the rocks. -- Indian proverb