For approval: Open Test License v1.1

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rdixon at cyberspaces.org
Sat Jan 10 03:10:23 UTC 2004

You are correct that a weak trademark will require vigorous enforcement to
avoid losing the distinctive quality of the mark; other than that, however,
I am at a loss to come up with a pertinent distinction - - in terms of the
size of the OWNER - - in how the job of enforcing your copyright license
differs from enforcing a trademark license.  You may want to undertake a
careful re-consideration of your goal for condition 3, and see if it can be
implemented in some other way. In the meantime, it sounds as if an existing
approved open source license might meet your needs nicely.

Rod