License Committee report

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sun Feb 22 20:07:23 UTC 2004

nelson at crynwr.com writes:
 > I'm the chair of the license approval committee.  This is my report
 > for the current set of licenses under discussion.  If anybody
 > disagrees with my assessment of the committee's conclusions, say so
 > promptly.

The board voted on Thursday afternoon to accept the committee's
recommendations.  Thanks to everyone who commented on various
licenses.  In particular, I want to single out (in no particular
order) John Cowen, Ernie Prabhakar, Larry Rosen, Brian Behlendorf and
Rod Dixon for extra thanks for their years of active participation.

Hrm.  Can you really single out five people?  Wouldn't you have to
pentuple them out?

--
--My blog is at angry-economist.russnelson.com  | Coding in Python
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     is like