Copyright Act preempts the wave theory of light

Ian Lance Taylor ian at airs.com
Fri Feb 13 02:55:15 UTC 2004

BSD Protector <bsdprotector at yahoo.com> writes:

> --- Daniel Carrera wrote:
>
> > Can we stop these posts already?
>
> With all due respect, this mailing list is called:
> "license-discuss".

However, that doesn't mean that it is a mailing list for discussing
all licenses, or the theory of licensing.

This is a mailing list for discussing licenses which have been
submitted to OSI for approval.

Some of the recent posts make me feel like I'm reading one of those
books which explain why the U.S. government can only legally collect
income tax from residents of Puerto Rico and Guam, or whatever the
current claims are.

Ian