/dev/random, quantum theory and religion

Bernhard Fastenrath bfastenrath at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 00:48:04 UTC 2004

http://www.interkonfessionelle-freikirche.de/interview.txt:

An Interview with God.
----------------------

Q: How do you define "god"?

A: I don't, you coined that word. It's merely
a play on words, it's similar to "good".

Q: Do you object to being referred to as an alien?

A: I built the place, which makes it obvious I came
from somewhere else.

Q: You have been known to demand one's attention for
years and decades. Don't you consider this impolite?

A: I'm trying to follow local customs and I've made it
quite clear that the way humans treat each other and
lesser beings is setting the precedents for the way I
treat them. If you feel I'm abusing my power that's
because you're in the weak position. Billions of
animals give you more than enough possibility to change
the precedent if you don't like it this way.

Q: Your mission is to teach humanity to build an ethical
society? Is that your primary goal?