I have decided to write my own software license.

Robin "Roblimo" Miller robin at roblimo.com
Fri Dec 17 15:41:39 UTC 2004

What the heck. Everyone else seems to write their own software licenses,
so I decided to get in on the fun and make up my own.

"No one is allowed to use or modify this software in any way whatsover,
and the author assumes no liability for its use or misuse. However, you
may redestribute this software to whomever you want, in any medium you
choose, under any terms you wish, as long as this notice is preserved."

Naturally, the license itself is licensed under its own terms.

- Robin 'Roblimo' Miller

PS - This is a *joke* - please don't take it seriously.