Kevin Halle seanhalle at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 21 09:53:22 UTC 2004

Yes, please!  I'm one of the newcomers..  I found the list
through the OSI page link..  there was no indication that any
archive, or FAQ or any other info existed..  I did indeed
search, extensively, for such.
   Many of us newbies are very embarrassed at asking questions
on the list, doing so only as a last resort.
   The dual-licensing scheme would be an excellent FAQ question,
explaining how copyright is retained and can be released under
licenses other than an Open Source license.

   A table, or matrix, or similar way to show the elements of
each of the licenses would also be very helpful in finding the
right one, rather than asking the list a question about "which
one is right for me?"

   And, most helpful in reducing the number of repeat questions
to this list, will be links in the navigation bar on the OSI
web-page which access the archive, the FAQ, and the table..

K S Halle